Wednesday, November 14, 2007

In the Beggining...

As u can probably tell Im off to a rough start with this whole blog thing. Im very good at reading them but as for updating & decorating ....well u can forget it. Im hoping that with help from my friend Christie(aka:Hot Mama)(who is getting help from Jenn..thanks!) that I can have this whole thing up & running in a few dayz. My husband says Im addicted to the computer, but after playing with 2 boyz all day, changing a 15 month olds diapers & telling a 3 year old "NO' & "Because I said so" 100 times a day ...its nice to sit down after everyone is asleep & type on the computer...Might I add that the computer doesnt talk back or follow u to the bathroom(which is ALWAYS a plus). BUt I love my boyz & my husband ..they r they best in the whole wide world & I wouldnt have it any other way..I have been so blessed to b able to stay home with them & watch as they grow & change every..Talking about them ALMOST make me want to go get them out of bed just so I can husg & kiss them...Tyler (15 months) is so sweet & playful...Full of hugs & kisses...Trying to say & do new things everyday...Wants to be just like his big brother(oh no!) Alex is so sweet & always has a big smile on his face(especially when he is or has gotten into something!) He is so full of energy & definately keeps us on our toes. And I have to say , they are very cute & handsome....They r my joy & I love Them Bunches....Well I guess its off to bed now..Ill try to add tomorrow...

No comments: