HAPPY ST PATTY'S DAY!
Well I have called APS to make Alex an appt. & they will call back to schedule. So pray that he gets the right Doc that can understand what he is going through. I just want my baby (Big Boy) Back. I love him so much. My Mom was diagnosed with being Bi Polar 2 years ago so this concerns me. Just pray for me & my little man that God will interveine & give the doc all the answers & knowledge he needs to help Alex. Hope u have a great day! Oh our church is doing its Easter Drama on Sat night & sunday Mornig if anyone is interested in coming. I promise it will be worth ur time.
Love,
~Brandi
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
You know that I am praying for you and it will all be ok. Keep me updated and if you need anything just give me a call. Love you, Christie...Hott Mama
Post a Comment